While the Morgan Dressage Association does not accept conventional advertising at this time, we do offer several advertising options and sponsorship opportunities to our members and supporters.
Classified Ads/Group Advertisements
• Classified Ads are FREE for MDA members. The Association reserves the right to limit ads to only 50 words due to space constraints. It is the responsibility of the lister to ensure that ads are up-to-date. Please notify us if you sell a horse or item so we can remove the listing. If you would like to place a classified ad or would like more information, please contact the Webmaster.
• Group Advertisements. Periodically, the MDA offers “group” advertisements at special discount rates. Please contact our Treasurer for more information.
• Business Listing. For $25, your business card or logo and farm/business name with a hot- link to your website will be displayed in the Membership Directory and on the MDA website. In addition, your business card/logo will be displayed at least once in either the newsletter or MDA Extensions, and included in the Directory of Professionals and Services. Please contact our Treasurer for more information.
There are many choices available to help support and promote Morgans in dressage through the Morgan Dressage Association:
• Upgrade to a Patron Membership. Patron memberships are available for $100/year. Please see our membership application to apply.
• MDA Scholarship Program. Each year, the MDA provides scholarship opportunities for its members. These scholarships have been supported in the past through our Stallion Auction, as well as through membership dues. Donation of funds toward our scholarship program allows us to provide more educational opportunities to our membership. Please contact our Treasurer for more information.
• The MDA Awards of Excellence. Donations of funds toward award gifts for category champions are always welcome. Sponsorship of awards categories (e.g. First Level Open or Third Level Adult Amateur) is also available. Please contact our Awards Coordinator for more information.